Monday, January 11, 2016
Vegan Cuts Beauty Box
Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box program. Once a month you will receive 4-7 new products. A mix of full size products & sample size, ranging from cosmetics to skincare products.
The box is $19.95 a month and as you can see my box above, its very worth it. Shipping is free.
A couple of things I really like about
1. 100% cruelty free
2. Mostly organic & natural products
You can also cancel at anytime.
So, let me now tell you what I received in my box. Oh, and it was packaged fun and made it feel like Christmas!
The 6 products included in my box are:
1. Acure facial mask - cell stimulating mask. This is fun! I've loved fask mask forever and this ones very nice. Like the package says, get ready to look like a green sea monster. This mask feels good!!
2. Concrete Minerals eyeshadow in smut. I love mineral makeup and this was great. I wasn't careful when opening it, was too excited, lol.... and it splashed on me. I love the color. Sparkling & pretty!
3. Vegan Natural Skincare - cleansing oil & makeup remover. I actually just tried this out for first time a few mins ago. Wow, it removes your makeup so so easy and effortless. Good product!
4. Crazy Rumors lip balm - I received the Cinnamon Bun.
5. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques - I received the cheek colour in the shade of Sweet Sixteen. I only wear blush, well... not often. However, I love this shade of pink. I do plan to wear this one lots! It's so pretty and ohhhhh very silky smooth. Like really silky!!
6. Auromere toothpaste - this was a neat little surprise and has a fresh mint taste to it. I enjoyed it.
I truly enjoyed everything in this box so much. Lots of fun, xoxo
You can visit their website below: